Abstracts and Presentations
- All abstracts will be subjected to a review by the members of the Technical Committee.
- Abstracts not to exceed 1 page (of the conference template).
- Presentation time slots will be 25 minutes including 5 mn questions.
- Accompanying papers are welcome, but not mandatory.
- Poster introduction session with 3-minutes pitch (TBC).
- Poster exhibition during coffee breaks.
- A few exhibition stands for software demonstration and commercial (TBC).
Topics for abstract submission:
- Cost analysis and modelling
- Affordability analysis
- Earned Value Management
- Technical and Cost Data Acquisition and Storing
- Cost evolution trends
- Impact of and lessons learned from New Space approaches
- Cost reduction vs risk taking
- Cost engineering in feasibility studies, concept studies and running projects
- … and related subjects.
Abstract submission details:
- Use the attached template that can be found on the 'SCE2022 - Welcome' page (bottom of the page)
- Convert your abstract to PDF and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the header: Abstract
- Abstract submission deadline EXTENDED to 1 May.