After the success of the previous editions in Logroño (2014) and Toulouse (2015), the next KePASSA edition will take place in July 25-27, 2017, and will be hosted by ESTEC.
The workshop is concerned with the following TOPICS AND METHODS:
- Analytical & semi-analytical methods for long- and short-term propagation.
- High Earth Orbit and High Elliptical Orbit.
- Third body and time dependence in the analytical method.
- Resonances and chaos.
- Propagation of orbit uncertainties and orbit determination
- Regularized numerical integration.
- Lagrange planetary equations.
- Hamilton canonical equations.
- Special functions.
- Series expansions.
- Symbolic integration with software tools.
- Time series.
- Hybrid and statistical methods.
- Software packages for orbit propagation.
Abstracts are solicited for consideration. Presentations that fit under the workshop subject will be accepted based on the interest and originality of the proposed research.
One-sheet abstracts, including authors name and affiliation, and a summary of the proposed work, should be submitted before May 25, 2017, to email@example.com.
KePASSA 2017 paper submission deadline has been extended from May 25, 2017 to May 30, 2017
- November 20, 2016: 1st announcement
- May 25, 2017: abstracts submission deadline
- June 25, 2017: abstracts notification of acceptance
- July 10, 2017: registration deadline
- July 17, 2017: final program
- July 25-27, 2017: KePASSA workshop at ESTEC
- Dr. Ortega, Guillermo (ESA/ESTEC)
- Ms. Yabar, Celia (ESA/ESTEC)
- Dr. San Juan Diaz, Juan Felix (GRUCACI/UR)
- Dr. López, Rosario (GRUCACI/CIBIR)
- Dr. Pérez, Iván (GRUCACI/UR)
- Dr. Armellin, Roberto (GRUCACI/UR)
- Dr. Koschny, Detlef (ESA/SSA)
- Dr. Jehn, Ruediger (ESA/ESOC)
- Mr. Hautesserres, Denis (CNES)
- Dr. San-Martín, Montserrat (GRUCACI/UGR)