Dear SpaceWire Technology Developers and Users,
The 26th SpaceWire Working Group Meeting will take place from Tuesday 4th of April PM to Thursday 6th of April AM 2017 at ESTEC, Noordwijk. It will be followed by the SpW WG Steering Committe meeting on 6th of April PM.
The folowing topics will be proposed for discussion:
- Mission System Requirements and Lessons Learned for On-Board SpW Networks
- SpW Evolutions I: ECSS-ST-E-50-12C Rev.1
- SpW Evolutions II: SpaceFibre
- SpW Evolutions III: SPW2
- SpW for Command & Control
- SpW Network Management
- SpW Simulation, Test, and Verification
- SpW- and SpFi-related components (including Backplanes)
- SpW Conferences and events
Please note that the 26th SpW WG meeting will not take place in the usual room (Eisntein) but in the Erasmus Auditorium which is located on the ground floor of the the Erasmus building (i.e. not in the ESTEC main building).
Please feel free to ask more information on the location of the Erasmus building when you receive your access badge at the ESTEC Main Gate.