Dear SpaceWire Technology Developers and Users,
The 27th SpaceWire Working Group Meeting will take place in the Einstein Conference facility in ESTEC, Noordwijk from Monday, September 18, 2017 PM to Wednesday, September 20, 2017 AM.
The folowing topics will be proposed for discussion:
- Mission System Requirements and Lessons Learned for On-Board SpW and SpFi Networks
- SpW ECSS-ST-E-50-12C Rev.1 standard status and discussion
- SpFi ECSS standardization status and discussion
- SpW and SpFi Networks for Command & Control
- SpW and SpFi Network Management
- SpW and SpFi Simulation, Test, and Verification
- SpW and SpFi related Components (including Backplanes)
- SpW Conferences and events
Please note that the 27th SpW WG meeting take place in the usual room Eisntein in the ESTEC main building.
Please feel free to ask information on the location of the Einstein room when you receive your access badge at the ESTEC Main Gate.