Dear SpaceWire Technology Developers and Users,
The 28th SpaceWire Working Group Meeting will take place in the Einstein Conference facility in ESTEC, Noordwijk from Wednesday, March 7th, 2018 to Friday, March 9th, 2018.
The following topics will be proposed for discussion:
- Mission System Requirements and Lessons Learned for On-Board SpW and SpFi Networks
- SpW ECSS-ST-E-50-12C Rev.1 standard status and discussion
- SpFi ECSS standardization status and discussion
- SpW and SpFi Networks for Command & Control
- SpW and SpFi Network Management
- SpW and SpFi Simulation, Test, and Verification
- SpW and SpFi related Components (including Backplanes)
- SpW Conferences and events
Please note that the 28th SpW WG meeting take place in the room Newton in the ESTEC main building.
Please feel free to ask information on the location of the Newton room when you receive your access badge at the ESTEC Main Gate.