This SPINE workshop is an open forum on new research and technological results, needs and plans in the area of spacecraft plasma interactions.
We would like to propose a physical meeting, we prepared a survey including a few geographic locations here :
Contributions will be welcome in all topics of interest for the European spacecraft/plasma community at large.
For the 29th edition we are especially encouraging contributions relevant to the following topics :
- Evolution of Internal Charging analyses and models (e.g. real time)
- Dust charging effects and interactions with systems in the context of lunar exploration (and Deep Space Gateway)
- Plasma measurements onboard ongoing Science missions
- Gaps in plasma Environment data coverage and exploitation
- Electrical propulsion and plumes interaction with spacectraft, modelling and experiments, flight data analysis
Contributions addressing all other aspects such as :
- Evolution of surface and internal charging environments and standards
- Material properties (measurements, new materials, etc ..)
- Ground and space based experiments for surface and internal charging
- Electric propulsion driven plasma environments, electrical orbit raising
- Innovative numerical methods and approaches for surface and internal charging applications
- Charging of Cubesats, Nanosats, effects on (miniaturised) instrumentation
- Plasma (instrumentation and spacecraft electrostatic cleanliness)
- Simulation tools performances, current and future developments, interoperability between tools
are also welcome.
A deadline for contribution will be posted beginning of May.
Looking forward to fruitful discussions as always and please stay tuned !