SPACEMON: Space Environment Monitoring Workshop 2023
The ESA Space Environments and Effects section (TEC-EPS), the Space Safety Programme (S2P) and the Space Environments and Effects Network of Technical Competences (SEENoTC) would like to invite you to the Space Environment Monitoring Workshop to be held on 15th-17th May 2023.
This workshop is free but participation must be requested and approved.
The purpose of this workshop is to present and discuss the current research and developments in the areas of space radiation, plasma, electromagnetic fields, dust, micro-particle and atomic species monitoring for space environment monitoring. This includes exploitation of in-flight data to feed back lessons learned into ongoing and future monitor developments.
Oral and poster abstracts can be submitted. Whilst all abstracts will be considered, preference will be given to abstracts which are European-led or with a strong European component.
The nominal session overview is as follows:
- Agency Overview and Flight Opportunities
- Radiation Monitors and exploitation of data
- Plasma Monitors (particles and fields, TEC) and exploitation of data
- Micro-particle Detectors, (Planetary) Dust detectors
- Magnetometers, Atomic Oxygen sensors and their data usage, Cubesats applications
By registering for this event you are agreeing to the use of personal data (Name, E-mail, Company/Institution/Organisation) as per the Privacy and Data Protection Policy. You have the option to opt out.
Your personal data are collected and further processed in order:
- to provide you access to, and enable the use of the website ; to improve the experience of SPACEMON 2023 with regard to accessing materials;
- to manage your relationship with the Agency as well as your requests and applications in relation to SPACEMON 2023
- to enable your participation in SPACEMON 2023 via the selected videoconferencing tools.
- to send you notifications in connection with SPACEMON 2023
- to highlight and promote SPACEMON 2023, to communicate SPACEMON2023 as well as to promote similar events (upcoming SPACEMON events)
If you wish to opt-out of any of the above please send an email to: email@example.com
Note that in some cases it will not be possible to attend the online event or gain access to material if you choose to opt-out.
In addition to these purposes, the Agency may use your personal information for any of the purposes mentioned in Article 5 of the Policy on Personal Data Protection.