Workshop registration is handled by University of Surrey, using their online store system (please read and follow the "Registration process" below which should help you complete the registration):
WARNING: We have almost reached the maximum number of workshop delegates and therefore the registration web-site will be closed on Friday 7th Arpil. Please book before then if you wish to register.
The cost for the workshop is as follows:
- £275.00: Early Bird (until 28 February)
£325.00: From 1st March - 20th March.
£375.00: From 21st March.
The fee includes the Workshop Dinner, lunches and refreshments.
All attendees have to be pre-registered online and there will be no on-site registration!
Note: Once registration is complete, you will receive a workshop booking confirmation by Email from "firstname.lastname@example.org". No booking confirmation email means your registration was not successful!
- To register, just click the "Book Event" tag in the opening page, this will lead you to the "Login/Register" page;
- Most of you will need to register as a new customer to the University online store first;
- Once you have completed the registration/login, it will show you the packages page - select the approperiate one depending on the date and continue;
- The next one is the delegate page - click the "Use my Customer Details" button to avoid filling in the form once more and then click on "Continue";
- Next is the "Questionnaire" page - you have to re-input your details, then click on "Continue";
- You can then view the booking summary. If this is correct, click on "Add to Basket";
- In the "Shopping Basket" page, if everything is correct, click on "Proceed to Checkout";
- The rest is standard procedure for payments. The system only accepts payment by Mastercard, Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron and Maestro - sorry there is no PayPal or similar option.
Once registration is complete, you will receive workshop booking confirmation by Email from "email@example.com".
Sorry that the above process is a little convoluted, but it's constrained by the University payment processes.