Dear SpaceWire Technology Developers and Users,
The 28th SpaceWire Working Group Meeting will take place in the Newton 2 Conference facility in ESTEC, Noordwijk from Wednesday, March 7th, 2018 to Friday, March 9th, 2018.
The following topics will be proposed for discussion:
- SpW ECSS-ST-E-50-12C Rev.1 standard status and discussion
- SpFi ECSS standardization status and discussion
- SpW and SpFi Networks for Command & Control
- SpW and SpFi Network Management
- SpW and SpFi Simulation, Test, and Verification
- SpW and SpFi related Components
- SpW Conferences and events
The event starts on the 7th in in morning with the opportunity to have face to face meetings. The workshop program will start at 13:00.
Please note that the 28th SpW WG meeting take place in the room Newton 2 in the ESTEC main building.
Please feel free to ask information on the location of the Newton room when you receive your access badge at the ESTEC Main Gate.