This SPINE workshop is an open forum on new research and technological results, needs and plans in the area of spacecraft plasma interactions.
Contributions are very welcome in the various topics of interest for the European spacecraft/plasma community at large, such as:
- Evolution of surface and internal charging environments and standards
- Material properties (measurements, databases, new materials, etc.)
- Ground and space based experiments for surface and internal charging
- Electric propulsion driven plasma environments, electrical orbit raising
- Innovative numerical methods and approaches for surface and internal charging applications
- Charging of Cubesats, Nanosats, effects on (miniaturised) instrumentation
- Plasma (instrumentation and spacecraft electrostatic cleanliness)
- Charging of dusts in space, interactions with space probes
- Simulation tools performances, current and future developments, interoperability between tools
The 27th edition is additionally encouraging contributions about models, simulation tools, experiments and data analysis related to internal charging.
Registration for this event is currently open.