MathWorks kindly invite you for a session on artificial intelligence and deployment on October 28 (9.00-17.00) at the premises of ESA/ESTEC in Noordwijk
Attendance is free, but registration is required.
Click here for the agenda and to register for this session.
Highlights of this session:
- Space relevant case studies (battery management systems, lunar crater detection)
- Interoperability with Tensorflow and other open-source frameworks
- Develop AI models and validate through system simulations
- Deploy and verify on Microcontrollers and FPGAs
- Assess and improve performance through profiling and quantization