As the Space Capacity Allocation for the Sustainability of Space Activities workshop includes sessions dedicated to presentations, we kindly invite you to submit an abstract on your contribution to this area by 30 April 2023. The subject should be related to one of the following workshop topics:
- Modelling the long-term evolution of the space debris environment,
- Defining indices to assess the impact of missions to the space environment,
- Measuring and defining thresholds for the overall space carrying capacity,
- Proposals to manage the space environment on the long-term,
- Policy and economic studies on space debris mitigations and applicability of capacity management strategies.
The abstract should include:
• List of authors (indicating the speaker) with full address of the organisation and email
• Maximum 400 words describing the work.
Important note: a selected number of abstracts for remote presentations will be accepted, but priority will be given to in-person presentations.
Please note that the submission of the abstract is unrelated to registration for the event, which must be done separately by 15 May 2023. Moreover, submitting an abstract is not mandatory to attend the event which will include many discussion sessions.