Application of Model-Driven Engineering to the Development of On-board Software: Benefits and Challenges
Potential benefits of MDE for Space Engineering
Model Driven engineering at EADS Astrium Space Transportation
Model-Checking and Validating UML Models: Current Capabilities and Limitations
AOCS/GNC Models and Auto-Coding at ADS Astrium
Operational use of MDE Process and Component Models at Thales Alenia Space on the GlobalStar2 Project
The AADL for Real-Time Modelling
System and Software Co-Engineering: Performance and Verification
Requirements-based and Model-based Testing
On Board Model Checking for Space Applications
* Experience and lessons learnt from the use of modelling techniques in onboard software development
* Maturity of current methodology and tools in support of the model based software engineering (SysML, [HRT-]UML, OCL, assertions, AADL, SDL, SCADE, Matlab, etc.), and how to apply them to the onboard software development process
* What is the new (model) life cycle and how does it impact current practices?
* What is the current coverage of this process by supporting methodology and tools?
* What is the added value of deploying fully or partly the MBSE process wrt the current practices for onboard software development?
* What is blocking us from a wider use of model-based approaches?
* What R&D actions are required to facilitate the adoption of such a process?
* How to ensure model consistency along the life cycle of avionics and software? Is there a life cycle for models?