8th International Workshop on Analogue and Mixed-Signal Integrated Circuits for Space Applications
June 2020 May 2021
Organized in collaboration with ESA, ARQUIMEA and our Sponsors, provides an international forum for the presentation and discussion of recent advances in analogue and mixed-signal VLSI design techniques and technologies for space applications.
- Radiation Effects on analogue and mixed-signal ICs
- Methodologies for Radiation Hardening on analogue circuits at cell-, circuit-, and system design level
- Radiation-hardened technologies for analogue ICs
- Radiation tests of analogue and mixed-signal ICs
- Qualifying and quantifying radiation-hardness of analogue circuits
- Space Applications for analogue and mixed-Signal ICs
- Analogue intellectual property and re-usability of analogue circuits in space
- Needs and Requirements for analogue and mixed-signal ICs in future space missions
- In-orbit Experiences and flight heritage of analogue and mixed-signal ICs
Registration for this event is currently open.