-- Abstract Submission Deadline is extended till Wednesday 20 May (EoB) --
Please submit an extended abstract (in PDF format) of 2 pages. Your contribution will be peer-reviewed and evaluated by at least 3 members of a committee made of ESA, Industry and Academic partners. Your contribution shall not contain any confidential information as it will be published as on-line proceedings.
About the Workshop
The MBSE-2020 workshop will provide a forum to exchange practical experiences, lessons learned and novel way forward ideas from applications of model-based techniques in the area of Space System and Software Engineering.
We expect the workshop to be attended by both practitioners from space agencies and European space industry, as well as researchers in applied model-based techniques.
The objectives of the workshop are:
- To showcase the deployment of model-based software and system engineering in concrete space projects across discipline boundaries, across the life cycle and supply chain
- To draw lessons learnt from past applications of model-based system engineering in the space domain as a whole
- To promote and disseminate knowledge related to model-based software and system engineering
- To present the state of the art on model-based software engineering including the TASTE ecosystem
- To identify successful approaches to improve the adoption of model-based techniques
Please click here to submit your abstract
Submission deadline - Wednesday 06 May 2020