Please note that the presentations are not and will not be available here.
The presentations will become available to all participants as part of the proceedings.
This will take a bit of time as this is work that needs to be done next to the normal job.
When complete we will send an email to all registered participants with information where and how to access the proceedings.
The European Space Thermal Engineering Workshop, organised by the ESA/ESTEC Thermal Division, will be held on:
Tuesday 8 to Thursday 10 October 2019
at ESA/ESTEC, Noordwijk, the Netherlands.
Aim and scope
The aim of the workshop is:
- to provide a forum for the exchange of views, experiences, best practices and lessons learned for thermal engineers involved in space missions
- to promote and facilitate contacts between thermal engineers and thermal technologies and tool developers
- to present recent developments on all aspects of the thermal engineering domain and to solicit feedback
- to present new approaches and methodologies e.g. for thermal design, analysis and verification
Topics covered include in particular
- thermal design (for platforms, instruments etc.)
- thermal analysis and software tools
- thermal testing
- thermal control technologies
- two-phase heat transport technology
- thermal technologies and methodologies related to small satellites and CubeSats
- mapping of thermal results to mechanical models and guidelines for thermo-elastic (for thermal part)
The workshop will consist of presentations only. The working language will be English.