The Final Presentation Days 2020 - RF Payloads and Technology - will take place on 22 January 2020. The event will be held at ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
Presentations will be given for a wide range of R&D activities, including those from TRP, GSTP, NPI, ITI and EGEP , covering the following areas:
- Microwave passive components
- Power amplification
- Frequency generation techniques
- Frequency conversion
- Microwave instruments and technologies
- Time reference units
- Antenna technologies and subsystems
- Antenna testing and RF material characterization
- Wave propagation and interaction models, data processing and algorithms.
Participation is free of charge and open to attendants from institutions from ESA Member States.