This SPINE workshop is an open forum on new research and technological results, needs and plans in the area of spacecraft plasma interactions.
Contributions are welcome in all topics of interest for the European spacecraft/plasma community at large.
For the 28th edition we are especially encouraging contributions relevant to the following topics :
- Platform effects on Plasma measurements onboard Scientific missions
- Evolution of Internal Charging analyses and models, coupling with Surface Charging
- Dust charging effects and interactions with systems in the context of lunar exploration
- Measurements of the Earth plasmasphere , data exploitation and gaps
- High Performance computing and application to spacecraft - plasma interactions
- Requirements and ideas for a European materials charging properties Database (a dedicated round table will be held)
Contributions addressing all other aspects such as :
- Evolution of surface and internal charging environments and standards
- Material properties (measurements, new materials, etc ..)
- Ground and space based experiments for surface and internal charging
- Electric propulsion driven plasma environments, electrical orbit raising
- Innovative numerical methods and approaches for surface and internal charging applications
- Charging of Cubesats, Nanosats, effects on (miniaturised) instrumentation
- Plasma (instrumentation and spacecraft electrostatic cleanliness)
- Simulation tools performances, current and future developments, interoperability between tools
are also welcome.
Abstracts can be submitted until May 7th latest eob.
In addition, please take a look and a few minutes to complete the community questionnaire at
Looking forward to fruitful discussions and see you (probably virtually) there !