Digests of original papers are solicited for inclusion in the conference programme.
The papers could range from research work or description of new system concepts to description of innovative technologies in design, testing, validation or operation of systems / subsystems including their results.
During the submission process authors will need to provide the following information:
- Contact information
- Paper title
- Preferred presentation type (oral or poster)
- Proposed track (topics and description can be found here)
- Name and affiliation of author(s), indicating the prime author or contact person
Digest text: Prepare a single PDF file of an informative two to four pages summary describing results appropriate for oral (15 minutes) or a poster presentation. The digest must sufficient detail about the work to permit a meaningful technical review. The digest must be no less than two and no more than four pages in length, including figures, tables and references. Please note that no name of author or affiliation shall be mentioned in the digest pdf file.
Digests should be submitted by 31 March 2023. You will be able to make changes to the submission until the submission deadline.
Submission of a digest acknowledges your acceptance for the digest and paper to be published in the official conference proceedings.
Please use either of the following templates:
Do not include names of the authors in the submitted digest.
Authors will receive a notification of acceptance (or rejection) by 10 May 2023. Authors whose digests have been accepted will receive further instructions for the preparation of their final papers.
If you are an author of an accepted digest of an oral presentation / poster:
- please register on the official EDHPC website before the 30th June 2023, and benefit of the early fee registration.
- please submit your final paper, copyright form and the slides (for oral presentations) before the 25th of August 2023.