This year, NX presentation will address 2 majors topics:
1. The NXmap-v3 features
2. As well as we will update the NX products portfolio.
NXmap-v3 is the brand new NXmap tool suite developed in order
1. to support High-End FPGA devices,
2. as well as to introduce many additional features.
NX presentation will describe all new features versus the previous NXmap v2.9.7 released by feb20.
The 2nd part of the NX presentation will focus on the updated products portfolio, especially
1. The NG-Large which has been validated, including HSSL 6,25Gbps and the Embedded ARM Cortex-R5.
We will present you the industrialization and qualification planning in order to highlight availabilities for each package and QA level.
2. Then we will update your view on the introduction of the 1st Rad-Hard Low-Power High-End FPGA SoC, I mean the NG-Ultra with the embedded DAHLIA SoC.
We will finish by highlighting the 2nd member of the Ultra family, named Ultra-150.
Last, we will conclude and open the Questions & Answers session.