Geant4 Space Users' Workshop –G4SUW– is focused on new results on space radiation interaction with components, sensors and shielding analysis, as well as on Geant4-based tools and developments applicable to space missions. The particular topics of interest for this workshop include:
- Effects on space electronics and science instruments
- Shielding simulations and optimisation
- Software interfacing Geant4 with space environment and/or effects tools (e.g. SPENVIS, FASTRAD)
- Microelectronics micro- & nanodosimetry:
- Single Event Effects (SEE) simulation.
- Geant4-TCAD coupling
- Simulation of astronaut radiation hazards, including biological micro- & nanodosimetry
- Planetary exploration applications
- Magnetospheric and atmospheric propagation of galactic cosmic radiation and solar energetic particles
- Geant4 toolkit improvements of significant benefit to space applications (e.g. in physics models, simulation speed, geometry treatment)
Sikyon Coast Hotel And Resort
Xylokastro 20400, Korinthia, Greece
More info at :
Registration for this event is currently open.
44 Register now