In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
By registering for this event you are agreeing to the use of personal data (Name, E-mail, Company/Institution/Organisation) as per the Privacy and Data Protection Policy. You have the option to opt out.
Your personal data are collected and further processed in order:
- to provide you access to, and enable the use of the website ; to improve the experience of SPACEMON2020 with regard to accessing materials;
- to manage your relationship with the Agency as well as your requests and applications in relation to SPACEMON2020
- to enable your participation in SPACEMON2020 via the selected videoconferencing tools.
- to send you notifications in connection with SPACEMON2020
- to highlight and promote SPACEMON2020, to communicate SPACEMON2020 as well as to promote similar events (upcoming SPACEMON events)
If you wish to opt-out of any of the above please send an email to: email@example.com
Note that in some cases it will not be possible to attend the online event or gain access to material if you choose to opt-out.
In addition to these purposes, the Agency may use your personal information for any of the purposes mentioned in Article 5 of the Policy on Personal Data Protection.
Account required to apply
In order to apply for this event you have to be logged in.