One day tour to discover Tuscany - Thursday, 20 October
Location: Volterra (Pisa) and La Spinetta Wine Cellar, Terricciola (Pisa)
The tour is expected to depart around 9am and return by 8pm
If you have never been to Tuscany and seen its bright colours, tasted the wonderful smells, and walked into the amazing countryside, this is the right time to experience it.
On 20 October, we will bring you to discover a piece of art, culture and history of our beautiful region. We will leave Pisa early morning to move to the historical Volterra. A guided tour will introduce you to the ancient town history up to the Etruscan origins. Meanwhile, you will be impressed by the great view of the countryside all around the hill where Volterra is located. After the tour, you will have the chance to make shopping in some typical shops of the town and have a snack.
After Volterra, what about enjoying an exclusive tasting session in a top-rated quality wine cellar? It is time for La Spinetta Wine Cellar then. Family-style management, based on wine and oil production from an only local vineyards. A great tasting experience you will never forget.
The social event has an additional fee of 70€ (VAT incl). It includes
- All Transports (From Pisa to Volterra and back, stopping at La Spinetta Wine cellar)
- Volterra Local Guided tour
- Private guided tour and wine tasting experience at La Spinetta wince cellar
Please note that Lunch will not be included but there will be plenty of options for you in Volterra town centre.
You can register directly for the social event during your regular conference registration, or you can also register later on. Guests are welcome to participate.
- 09.00: Departure from Pisa
- 10.30: Arrival in Volterra, 2 hours of a guided tour
- 12.30: Free time in Volterra for sightseeing and individual lunch
- 15.30: Departure from Volterra
- 16.15: Wine Tasting in "La Spinetta" wine cellar
- 18.30: Departure from Volterra
- 19.30: Arrival in Pisa
For more information, please contact Sonia Zambelli at email@example.com