Here is some information about how to check for your paper's conformance to the IEEE standard, necessary to ensure that your work will be published to the IEEE eXplore Proceeding of the International SpaceWire and SpaceFibre Conference 2022 (ISC2022). This is an optional yet strongly encouraged step, a dedicated guide is attached. Remember that the conference committee will check submitted paper conformance and will exclude from the proceedings papers failing the conformance check.
How to create your PDF eXpress Account:
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpressTM site
- First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 56046X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent
- Verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences.
- Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Once you are logged in the process is straightforward: you just need to click on “Create New Title” and follow the procedure to upload your paper there.
- In the end, you will get a report from the website with information on the conformance status of your paper.
- If the checker finds problems with your paper, you can fix them and submit a new version afterwards.
- Please note that the submission to the IEEE eXpress website IS NOT the final submission for the conference; this is just a tool for the author to check the compliance to IEEE eXplore of their papers. Thanks for your interest in and support of the SpaceWire conference. We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in May.