OBDP2019 presentations and papers can be found in the "Timetable" tab in the menu, under each presentation title.
OBDP2019 papers links are repeated here for convenience:
- Kalomoiris et al, "An Experimental Analysis of the Opportunities to Use Field Programmable Gate Array Multiprocessors for On-board Satellite Deep Learning Classiﬁcation of Spectroscopic Observations from Future ESA Space Missions"
- Kamm et al., "Hardware acceleration of a visual localisation system on the surface of Mars"
- Parache et al., "High performance on-board image processing using CANopen in EO satellites"
- Vallduriola et al., "High Performance Data Processor (HPDP) - Image processing appliactions of a new generation space processor"
- Prette et al., "Using CCSDS image compression standard for SAR raw data compression in the H2020 EO-ALERT project"
- Bahls et al., "Robotic demands on on-board data processing"
- Velsesia, Magli, "Image dequantization for hyperspectral lossy compression with convolutional neural networks"
- Gomes et al., "AIR Hypervisor using RTEMS SMP"
- Mess et al., "Techniques of artificial intellegence for space applications - a survey"